Monday, May 25, 2009

~Happy Memorial Day~




I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day.
I want to apologize for not posting in quite some time. I started this blog with lots of excitement and great ideas but I have been having some problems and haven't been able to post.
I have suffered from severe depression for the past 2 years since we lost our sweet son Rj.
I go weeks at a time in almost complete silence unable to do much of anything. I am going to try and do better as I think this is good for me to help keep my mind on other things. I have lots of things lined up so keep your fingers crossed that this will be a better week for me.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon,

    God Bless your heart. I just read about the loss of your son. I am so sorry, and no need to apologize for not posting. It is understandable.I hope you are feeling better.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete